View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #73
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
There are no stupid questions, only questions it would be a mistake not to ask. If you download the .iso version, then you should either burn it to a disc or use disc-mounting software such as WinCDEmu. If you download the .zip, you just have to unzip it with your regular unzipping software (both Windows and OS X come with unzipping functionality).
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
WinRAR and other archiver apps treat ISO files as if they were zips, too.
No need to burn a CD.
I tried downloading WinCDEmu and got warnings from both my Norton Internet Security and Windows when I got to the installation part so I decided against that. But I do have good old 7-Zip (I used to use it a lot but not so much anymore) and it unpacked the files with no problem. Thanks again
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote