View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:01 AM   #8
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
In 0.6.2 you can just open the .txt file directly. You may need to modify the filter value to show .txt files (I may change that to show them by default along with .ini files so its more obvious).

The Display value is automatically the value to be indexed if Display is left blank.

But if you wanted to load a Display value from a .txt file, then its not possible at this point. I can easily add it, but I'm not sure what separation value to use (e.g. comma may be valid, semicolon is used in the pattern, etc.) - possibly a tab character. Might consider saving as txt as well, but its obviously the import of txt that is used most.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote