View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #46
pirl8
Pest
pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT, PW3
@vlamark

The screen rotate hack is actually included with the GUI Launcher. Since the 6 tabs issue is actually annoying, I was only wondering if a workaround could be included with "GUI launcher".

A simple temporary fix, waiting for something better, could be to enable screen refresh before switching to landscape and to reset it to the previous value when switching back to portrait.

I guess that setting refresh on|off could be done with:

Code:
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.winmgr refreshOnTurn 1|0
I don't know how to get the previous value since it's a write-only property (maybe some file somewhere?).
pirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote