View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 04:41 AM   #63
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
I'm not sure what 'Historical' means, but I really enjoyed 'Left of the Moon' by Monica Tracey. The protagonist is living in our era, but the complex story centres on her mother's history in Ireland before WW2, and her cousin's search for her biological father who died in Italy in 1943.

Full disclosure: I read it while preparing it as an ebook for Circaidy Gregory Press.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote