View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 11:08 AM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
4. The Sparrow/Children of God (Mary Doria Russell)

I love God. I hate God. I love God again. (Yeah, but he still hates you like he hates gays and atheists, you whiny pillock with the freaky hands)
I must reread your earlier posts, Marc. I thought you were (almost) recommending this. No? And God (or god, thank you) can hate me all it wants. What do I care?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote