View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
Ransom
Banned
Ransom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle-3
Okay, I've figured it out now. I thought she said that the internal TOC worked for her, but it did not. She was referring to the metedata TOC. I just tried the internal TOC on the book on my K-3 and it didn't work for me either. The reason why was because I had placed it within a table/cells in html. I just read in the help file that tables are a no-no with Calibre and mobi files, and that it will generate exactly the kind of stuff Ann was seeing.

I can get rid of the tables easy enough. Problem solved.

Thanks.
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote