View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
ellimak
I spit hot fire
ellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Nook, or as I call him, Sir Nookington
I boycott all Sony products. I had a Vaio for a year before the screen began to die. When I sent it in for repairs, they told me that the computer had suffered "extensive water damage" and was therefore no longer covered under the warranty. They quoted the repairs at $1400. Um, no.

I had them send me back the laptop while I resolved to just buy another laptop from a different company. A family friend fixes laptops for a hobby and asked me to send her the broken Sony Vaio. I did, and she was able to fix the laptop for 40 bucks. (After I had already purchased a new laptop, of course). So yeah, Sony's customer service is terrible. Sorry you had to deal with their idiocy.
ellimak is offline   Reply With Quote