View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 12:04 AM   #53
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
Which Chinese? Having many friends who speak Sinitic languages (and they are languages, often not mutually intelligible) other than MSM/Putonghua, from Cantonese to Min to Hakka, I always seek clarification on this point.
Well, the written Chinese characters can be read by both Cantonese and Mandarin speakers, which is why I didn't say the books were in Mandarin! However, I think most of our newer settlers are Mandarin speakers.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote