View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 12:30 PM   #30
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
I'd also like to add covers without losing existing ones.

Two parameters in customise plug in would sort it.:
1. remove old cover(s) when sending new covers- choose:
2. set max number of covers allowed , enter a number or leave blank/use zero for unlimited.

if user opts for keep old and also for setting a max value then remove oldest files first, or just disallow that combination if it's too much trouble.
I'm not comfortable with the 'unlimited' option, but the 'add to existing' option is already in progress for the next release. So is a larger maximum. You originally requested 50, do you strongly feel that this is not enough?

I am really interested to know how many standby images people have typically been using on their readers (before using this plugin, of course). Is it dozens, hundreds or thousands?

When it's written would you like to volunteer to Beta test before release?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote