View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
TheLongshot
Groupie
TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
32 Gb is not enough for an iPod. I listen to all kind of music (rock, electronica, jazz, world, soul, hip-hop...) and I could barely make a decent selection on 32 Gb.
I also have a huge selection, but I do fine with my 8GB Sansa, which I occasionally resync with a random selection from my library. Fact is, I probably could go months with that before I'd have any desire to update it. Personally, I don't feel like I need more than that for most of my uses. (I have a 120GB HD in my Phatbox in my car, which is where I do most of my music listening anyways.)

Jason
TheLongshot is offline   Reply With Quote