View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #109
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverynthia View Post
When I was looking into eInk myself the prices were the major turn off. "60~150$ JUST for text?!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadesdude View Post
Prices have gone waaaay down and the devices do so much more for the money. That's even when you factor in the US's crazy inflationary economy. Totally worth it now.
I totally agree, definitely worth it to me. And I could never think of books as "text" in that sense. My first ereader was KK3G, and it just opened up a whole world for me. My Sony and my current ereader, Nook STR Glo, were both gifts and to me each has been invaluable. In my life, each has had far more worth than my do-everything tablet and smartphone.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote