View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #32
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Thumbs down

Yeah... basically the only rescue is to stay away from iOS 7's interface as much as possible -- finding rescue inside our favourite apps that have (hopefully) not yet been infected with the "flat plague". It's a positive relief for my eyes whenever I can move away from iOS 7's interface inside one of the apps. iOS 7 is, to me, like a worthless rag, but inside it, gems are hidden -- the apps we actually use. (Unfortunately, some app developers are now trying to imitate the flat fad; and I don't mean Apple's default apps that I don't use because, as ever, they are ludicrously lame; hopefully, not too many 3rd-party app developers will succumb to the flat virus.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote