View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #8
colinstrangeways
colinstrangeways began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox e reader
Kobo Vox wont recharge

On Saturday evening my Kobo Vox E Reader indicated that it was low on power despite being attached to the mains. Instinctively I knew the batteries were about to fail but undaunted I sought assistance hence why am now a member of this site. Thanks to everyone for all the useful advice and I tried everything believe me! Somewhere in the recess of my memory I recalled a BBC Watchdog report about limited battery life of approximately one year regarding the Kindle and I remember this being one of the considerations that led me to purchase Kobo in the first place. I searched through my bank statements to ascertain when I originally bought the tablet and guess what - yes you're right - May 2012. Spooky or what? I assume I may not be the only person to whom this has happened, unless I am being singularly paranoid, and I would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction of what they did to rectify the situation. Clearly WHS do not consider this a problem because there is no mention of any such problem, nor what you can about it, anywhere on their site. I kept all the original packaging until just about 3 weeks ago when I decided a clear out was in order - see irony - its overrated.
colinstrangeways is offline   Reply With Quote