View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #27
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I was looking at the I62HD and it's a nice reader, but it has no page turn buttons.
It has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
However, I've just read FizzyWater's mention of the PocketBook, so looked it up on Youtube where I found a vid of the 360 (uploaded in 2011). Buttons! Lots of Buttons! Also, the battery compartment opens with a slide push, presumable making it easy to change. I imagine this is an old model though.
Yes, this is an old model and is not produced anymore. This thread in the Pocketbook subforum
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=203277
discusses it's availability.

If you like the Pocketbook very much you can follow Zetmolm's advice and investigate into the Pocketbook 622.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote