View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #43
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Quote:
Thanks for tunnelbear suggestion. It allows me to search prices but can one have 2 Kindle for PCs on the same computer?
Yes, no problem if they are for different users. Assuming you use windoze, I don't know about ios or linux. Just set up another user (I call mine America ) and log in as admin, download kindle for pc and install to your new user account. Register the new kindle install and your new amazon account to the country you want to "visit" using a previously unused email address and a genuine mailing address. Make one up, but use a real town, street, and postcode that matches it.
Harry is right about the encryption key, much better to have two separate installs. Then disinfect as required, save to a new location which can be in "my documents" for either user as long as both are admin accounts. Calibre can be used for management by either user, but you will have to set up plugins for both users.

You will need to sort out a payment method as well. USunlocked is a bit pricey for small purchases, I usually only get freebies on my "American" side, but I expect a gift card would work, let me know if you try it please.

Last edited by piperclassique; 12-05-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Additional info
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote