View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #60
Akirainblack
abibliophobic
Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV jailbroken
I just don't get it.
Jailbreaking an Apple device allows things like Cydia to be installed and opens the device for piracy. (Which is apparently acceptable).
Jailbreaking a Kindle allows extra features that Amazon didn't include and doesn't open any doors at all to piracy which weren't already there. (Which is apparently unacceptable).
I can't wait to see Apple comply with "Users are allowed to install unapproved applications or switch carriers on their smartphones. "Users are allowed to install unapproved applications or switch carriers on their smartphones."
Games consoles have either hardware modifications or software modifications and I can't think of a single one which needs to be Jailbroken (as in the way both the iPhone was by GeoHot and the PS3 was by fa1l0verfl0w) any more (In fact the only one I know of which was jailbroken was the PS3).
Akirainblack is offline   Reply With Quote