Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:46 AM   #187
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Coming Soon at Google Play Store

Nexus 7
  • $199 -- 16GB -- WiFi
  • $249 -- 32GB -- WiFi
  • $299 -- 32GB -- WiFi + Mobile Data (unlocked)

Nexus 10
  • $399 -- 16GB -- WiFi
  • $499 -- 32GB -- WiFi

Nexus 4
  • $299 -- 8GB -- WiFi + Mobile Data (unlocked)
  • $349 -- 16GB -- WiFi + Mobile Data (unlocked)
The only problem I have is with Nexus 4 they should have gone with 16gb and 32gb as I feel 8gb is to little specially for a device you don't have sd card slot on. But the prices are really good so people normally buying low end phones would be really tempted. I most probably will get that 16gb version if it comes here at those prices.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote