View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #20
mutant_matt
Enthusiast
mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Touch
Well, I just voted for it to go dimmer, though I'm not that bothered, as it's pretty much nearly dim enough on the minimum for me.

However, I just had a play with a Kindle Paperwhite in Waterstones and that has both many more smaller gradations, and goes quite a bit dimmer. I also couldn't fault the display in any way, so have no idea if the fuss about the paperwhite has any bearing on this. It looked good to me. (still prefer the way you use a Kobo though, seems more intuitive to me at least).

Matt
mutant_matt is offline   Reply With Quote