View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by apenney View Post
Hi guys,

I noticed as soon as I fired up my new kindle that there are four darker regions at the bottom. I think it's visible in this picture:

http://i.imgur.com/RPkKw.jpg

Does anyone else have this? Is this "normal"? I can't stop noticing it.

Edit: Made it a link instead, massively big picture!
That was a feature that Amazon added to de-emphasize the Location and percentage information so that it does not distract you while reading the e-book. It is a brilliant design decision which shows how carefully Amazon studies our needs in designing its products.

Either that or it is shading caused between the led's because of improper light source diffusion. Of course my first theory is so much more warm and fuzzy.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote