View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #15
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffwood View Post
I pulled the trigger on one to play with. At that price it's cheap enough that if I don't like it I can move it on eBay and not take a huge hit.
Same here! I had some gift cert money in there, so it ended up costing me less than my refurb Nook Color.

Now to explain it to my hubby....hmmm....maybe the Easter bunny will leave it for the kids!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote