View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #19
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Actually I'm just referring to using the cover.jpg that is already in the books directory. I guess I can already do this by drilling down to the correct directory. I have around 200 books that would benefit from the cover generation plugin, it'd be nice to easily select the existing cover as the image to use.
Oh, ok. That would be even easier. I could for instance just force an {Existing Cover} entry in the list of image files. Though you realise it would be a "one shot" thing, in that the cover.jpg will get overwritten with your new generated one as soon as you click ok, right? So if you made a mistake, you will have to either re-download the cover or extract it from the book again?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote