View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 05:00 PM   #34
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I have slogged through Anna Karenina a couple of times. I think Tolstoy needed a good editor to tighten the whole thing up. I might join you in a War and Peace reread issybird - it’s a very long time since I read it and I’m sure I would get more out of it now.

I’m in the midst of a “finish or abandon” dilemma right now over Love in the Time of Cholera, which I’m really not enjoying. I think I’m going to give upon Latin American literature though - I have yet to read a book I have liked, so clearly my mindset is out of kilter with the LA way of thinking and doing.

Queen Catlady - I like your no-nonsense approach!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote