View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 04:34 PM   #29
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Dr Jordan was in many ways shallow and unlikeable. Mind you, having a mother who goes in for emotional blackmail in every letter she writes to him wouldn't help his relationships with other women I suspect. Mama and her chosen daughter-in-law Faith Cartwright got the better of him in the end.

I found the whole side story of Dr Jordan to be an intrusion, as I really wasn't interested in him, where I was interested in Grace. If she was just playing a part, she clearly did it remarkably well and for a long period of time.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote