Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #34
mdmorrissey
Addict
mdmorrissey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mdmorrissey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mdmorrissey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PocketBook 360
Yep, it's logical, but dummies like me need to be told. I just read for 5 hours straight by the way, in FBreader and Epub, without doing anything but turning the pages, and during that time it restarted twice. That's tolerable, I guess, but still a pain. There is a kind of warning in that when I press the top button to turn the page, when this happens, instead of the page turning there is nothing for a second or two before I see that Bookland page again. That gives me enough time to note the page number, and I can go back to that page in the finder or whatever you call it. If I just open the book again it goes back to some previous point, which seems to be where I opened the book for the first time today -- not to any of the bookmarks, which I set regularly in the hope of keeping track in case I do not check the page number before it disappears. In any case, something is wrong. I have not added any fonts, by the way, and (today at least) have not changed either font or text size or reader.
mdmorrissey is offline   Reply With Quote