View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #11
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
I have a Jetbook and yes, the screen is excellent outdoors and in sunlight. No problems at all.

I also have a Sony and I do like the whiter screen of the eink.

Also
have the ebookwise with the backlit LCD screen and the reflection on the screen in sunlight is noticeable. I like it for its bigger page-turn buttons and its backlight in darker situations.

The Sony is so elegant and feels so well-made, and as I said I like the whiter screen and the beautiful look of the words on the 'page'.

And the jetbook I love because - it's just so darn lovable.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote