View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 08:07 AM   #8
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Rubén:

Of course, I'll look at it--but it's highly unlikely we'll use it. I am still quite determined that I won't do anything that excludes a user from reading their book on a KF7. Oh, sure, we could probably work around it, but...{shrug}. It feels, at the moment, that it's more effort than the reward, but I will most surely look.

ETA: Your svgs, Rubén, are being created on the fly. You are not using an existing SVG image. I'll investigate when I'm back at the office, but I suspect that our "coding" isn't massively different--but what we're talking about, is. Just like the OP, who is using existing SVG images. Do you see what I mean?

Hitch
Yes, I understand you Hitch. I will do some tests with more elaborated svg images and I'll see what happens.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote