View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 04:07 AM   #169
cfo
Connoisseur
cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO, iPhone4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
^I do love my country, but being one of the lowest population densities on the planet makes everything painfully expensive, inefficient and unavailable.
No doubt. I have Canadian classmates and they talk about how much cheaper some things are in the US. They love their country, too, but most of them have no desire to go back - haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I have a Kindle because I won it.
Congrats! I also won my Kindle and if not for that, I would still be borrowing books from the library. I'm looking forward to using the library again, but with the Kindle this time.
cfo is offline   Reply With Quote