View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #7
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzomys View Post
I have no idea why the coupons work on some books but not on others. I purchased this book today and it is already discounted 21% and I was able to use the $2 coupon.
OK I used some double (triple) negatives in my post. What I meant was: I think that some coupons can only be used with books that are already discounted. If they are not already discounted, then they are not discounatable and coupons won't apply.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote