View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 11:36 AM   #35
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thanks Paul for the mentioning, this is very kind of you!

And thanks to everyone for your patience. Sure changes are not always for the better, and we all have to learn. But I am willing to learn and I will always listen to you guys to make the best of MobileRead

So for a starter, our traditional postbit is back, where the user info is shown off to the left and the actual postings to the right. A lot of you guys preferred this way (and honestly, I do prefer it too ).

Should you prefer the newer look that we installed yesterday, you can go to your control panel options and change "Postbit Style" back to "modern".

More changes in the next few days (promised).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote