View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #44
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
You are obviously very upset that I don't make the same purchasing decisions that you make. If people are willing to pay more for the e-book than for the paper book, then publishers will continue to charge more for the e-book. Conversely, if people are not willing to pay more for the e-book than for the paper book, publishers will not charge more. By declining to pay more for the e-book, I am casting a vote for lower prices. Given that the majority of e-books cost less than the paper copy, a lot of other people are making similar purchasing decisions. I have many books to choose from when I am considering a purchase. I've given you my reasons, and if you don't find them satisfactory, that doesn't indicate a flaw in my reasoning. By all means, use your own criteria, I am not attempting to tell you how to make your purchasing decisions.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote