View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #96
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Wow! I did it! I bought an app, Mantano Essentials, for 2.99 from Google play, installed it on a Lenovo Tab, then figured out how to back it up with ES File explorer, put it into Sugarsync, downloaded to my new Fire HD, installed, and it works!!! I am so glad, as I like the 2 page layout with Mantano, but with the Lite version, you couldn't change the default font.

I'll have to see if I can use this procedure to put Minecraft on my daughters Fire2. I should have bought it from Amazon, what was I thinking!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote