View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
JacksonGirl
JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CyBook Odyssey HD FrontLight
A question before my CyBook Odyssey HD FrontLight arrives.

Hello. /wave

I'm new here and I'm currently awaiting the arrival of my CyBook Odyssey HD FrontLight. One of the main reasons that I purchased it is the microSD card slot. I just have one question before it gets here:

Am I able to put all of my books onto a microSD card and then insert that straight into the Odyssey, or do I need to first insert an empty microSD card and then load the books onto the card through the Odyssey?

If it makes any difference to the answer, I'm using OSX.
JacksonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote