View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Yes, it is. It's a bit of trouble but I zip the whole audio book and then add the zipped file to Calibre. Then use FBReader or the Calibre internet url or a Calibre app to transfer it to the Kindle. You can unzip it with Es Explorer on the device.
I like Ambling BookPlayer Pro to listen to audio books - even has a sleep timer. I even paid the outrageous price for the Pro version.
Edit: Just noticed you asked about Kindle Fire HD; it should work the same as on my Kindle Fire.

Last edited by Hope; 12-02-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote