View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_bear View Post
I am using Calibre extensively for my 2000+ library and I can say I don't know how I could do it without Calibre. I have several books that belongs to multiple series. For example Mars[/B] by Ben Bova is book #1 in "Mars" series, but book #4 in "The Grand Tour" series. It is any way to add more that one series per book? For now I add a note in the Comments, but I would like to be able to sort the books in the Series column.

Thank you!
I use Hierarchical series. It does not allow a primary
index, but at least it ties it to the primary series:

Mars.The Grand Tour[4]
or is it
The Grand Tour.Mars[1]
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote