View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #22
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi everyone

The kobo Glo uses IR touch from neonode. This eliminates the need to add another layer of glass or conductive surface on to the screen. The less layers, the better the experience in our view.

Our front light technology works by using LEDs and a nanopatterned light guide. The LEDs force light into the light guide and the nano pattern directs the light evenly across the display.

I don't know about the competition, but I would our case I would challenge anyone to be able to tell the difference between a bare E ink display and the Glo E ink display which has the light guide implemented on it. I can't.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote