Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #43
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanSteve View Post
Good point I can remember a time when I thought Michael Moorcock books along with other authors were great, but not to long ago I picked up a book I had read a loooooong time ago and couldn't believe I had found it so good and entertaining back then.
There are some things you do grow out of. I was into Piers Anthony and Mercedes Lackey when I was a young teen. Now, not so much. Tastes do mature, usually. I still enjoy Stephen King, though.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote