View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 03:42 AM   #45
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
My impression is that you have not been straight in your message here.
To what you have described to have happened there must have been some/several incidents that you did not care to mention here ...
I have seen enough other reports of Amazon suddenly closing accounts, where eventually the account was reopened, to say that it is not necessarily the case that jrw93 hasn't stated the full case.

And jrw93: Other accounts have been reopened despite the canned messages stating that their decision is final and will not be reversed. But even in best case I don't think you'll get any kind of explanation of why it was closed, or apology if it's reopened.

I think VictoriaP's advice is right. Just be calmly persistent, giving all the details of your dealings with them that you have, and stating that you don't think you have sone anything against their T&Cs.

Assuming that's right, and with a bit of luck, eventually someone might see that an error has been made.

But it's a very worrying situation to be in. You have my sympathy.