View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #32
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
The advantage to everything being in email is that you'll have a written record of responses. And believe me, having gotten into a dispute over a high value item last month with them, those written responses are invaluable.

As others have said, send them another email. I'd not ask for reexamination or reinstatement yet; rather, I'd detail out each account you've had and the reasons for their closure. Provide every detail you can remember about each account, including the email address tied to it. Be specific. Ask for clarification on which account caused the problem and what the exact violation of the TOS was. The goal here is to pry more information out of them--in hopes that there's a mistake somewhere that you can disprove, such as your account being linked to someone else's by accident.

Stay polite, obviously. It's easy to lose your temper over something like this (I know I had a heck of a time with it), but you'll be more effective if you can calmly and concisely state your facts. They're hoping you'll just take their word and slink away at this point. If you keep coming back at them (always politely, but firmly stating your facts), someone may get sick enough of it to take a look at what's going on.

And again, this email is also the time to inquire about the orders which have shipped, and about potential issues with your closed selling account and possible returns.

Hopefully, you can at least get some answers out of them.

And of course, back up any books currently on your Kindle to your computer so at least you'll have those.

Good luck!