View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #168
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
My first visit was due to an accident. I tried an ereader in the beginning of 2008, and accidentally formatted it's main drive, wiping the system files. Searching for a solution I landed here and was helped out beautifully. Sold the reader shortly afterward because of lack of available books (for me). Much has changed in 4 years, so I'm back now, owning a Kindle Touch.

To my regret I did see that, somewhere in 2008, I received a personal message from another user, asking for those same system files. As I didn't own a reader after selling the Cybook, I never visited and never saw the message since two days ago. Sorry that I couldn't help...

Last edited by Katsunami; 01-18-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote