View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 07:59 AM   #39
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
I'm loving this now that characters show up in the tags for FFN. It will be nice to use the plugin for updates. I even got the last update to show up in the tags.

I realize that it puts two different formats (year/month and year/month/day), but is there a way to specify which one to use? Or a way to set the format myself, I prefer month/day/year). If there isn't, I won't worry about it. This plugin is still better than any manual input I would have to do otherwise.