View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 10:05 AM   #23
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
I think I have it working by deleting the Calibre driver/metadata files that are put on the ereader but if that stops working I'll definitely try your delete and reinstall process. Thank you for taking the time to reply, I really appreciate the help from everyone here!
Thats the one thing you can always count on here. The community will take the time to help you out. Now if we could get the rest of the world on board...

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote