View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 07:29 AM   #28321
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Very good, and immediately followed by Hornblower and the Hotspur, which is where we first get his inner thoughts, and is splendid.

Edit: next up, The Zig Zag Girl by Elly Griffiths. A recent purchase.

And a good mystery it was, set in post-WWII England. But the mystery wasn't too complex, as I worked it out less than half way through. But good fun all the same. I've added the rest of the series to my watch list at uk.ereadeiq.com.

Next up: Gamble by Felix Francis. Another very recent purchase.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote