View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #43
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
So is the Montalex collation of steps a WORKING version at this point? Maybe I will wait another year or two..........

The confusion was with the letters (D, J, etc.) I don't have letters in my Duokan menus, I have numbers and symbols. Once you get it set to English, there's no problem.

Everything else worked for install.

Edit: Duoh! Of course -- Kindle 2 has a number row on the keyboard, and Kindle 3 does not, thus the letters on the Kindle 3 menu.

Last edited by montalex; 11-06-2010 at 03:21 PM.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote