View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 04:51 AM   #26
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
I tried with the 16Gb card and no luck. Actually I'd managed to re-size the swap partition on the 8Gb card and that didn't help so using the 16Gb was a bit of a long shot.

I do think it's doing something. After the initial flash of the LED - green, then blue, then green again - there's a refresh of the eink screen (flashes black) and then nothing.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote