View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 05:53 PM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGeezer View Post
Sure, when I finally get an e-reader, I will probalby also start going back and looking at the thousands of free public domain books, but that's not a motivator to GET an e-reader.
eGeezer
Welcome eG!

Actually, getting a ton of public domain classics for free is my motivator. I figure that the jetBook Lite will pay for itself with ten books.

In addition, my local library doesn't have eBooks yet, so I'm afraid your motivator is a non-starter for me!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote