View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wow, i am really glad there was a happy ending to this story !! i would be miserable if i lost mine and reading the middle part i was feeling so sad for you ! that is excellent advice ; everyone should make sure their name and contact info are easily found somewhere, just in case, and a good case is clearly no luxury. congratulations to you for taking steps to make sure your sony could get back to you, and also for your luck in having it fall into the right hands, when you lost it ! but still, let's hope you never go through that again.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote