View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 03:20 AM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
How is the book quality on bought books?

I keep asking myself, how the quality of the ebooks is, which you buy regular in a store in the States or whereever.

Ebooks are very new over here in Germany. They started in the March. I bought so far 2 books in a German bookstore and both books don'T meet my expectations.

They have no cover picture, there is no correct directory only figures from 1-10, the linking is awefull and quite a lot of other complains.

Is that the same over there. So far I bought one book from the Sonystore and that was perfect. Cover picture, nice layout, good directory and well working linking to the chapters.

It realy makes me very mad. I mean over here the price for an ebook is the same as for the printed version, so I think I can expect the same quality. Obviously not.

What are your experiences?

Thanks
mos
mos is offline   Reply With Quote