View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:10 AM   #22161
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Just when I thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous...

"Carnival Cruise Lines was hit with a lawsuit relating to the ill-fated trip of the Triumph, filed in Miami federal court today by a Houston woman who according to her attorney suffered bruising from aggressive food lines. "

Just when I reached a point where I could not imagine a horror more terrible than being forced to endure a week without airconditioning, I was forced to become aware of the supreme test of aggressive food lines.

Oh... the tragedy... standing in line for food.... Every college student in America who has eaten in the school cafeteria should file suit for this one. Aggressive food lines... actual pushing and shoving... What in the whole world could be more tragic and damaging to a person's psyche than an aggressive food line?

If those people had any sense at all, they would have banded together into warring tribes raiding for food, water, women with epic battles on the "Lido Deck".

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote