View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #468
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Finished my 20th book of the year, yesterday, with On Basilisk Station by David Weber. As I've mentioned elsewhere, I've read this book (and most of the main books in series) before, but this is the first time I've included the anthologies and sub-series. Having some of the background info helped to enhance my reading this time around.

Challenge wise, I'm very much behind at the moment, but I think I can catch up, especially over the summer. The anthologies span almost the entire series, so I'll be finishing 3 or 4 of them one right after the other, making it look like I've read multiple books at once.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote