View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #20
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
*Update* Something strange. I have two untranslated strings left, but I cannot view them to translate. I only have selected the option 'Untranslated', but there are no matching records.
They are two plural forms, which apparently Transifex can't handle. You have to download the file and fill them manually, then upload the modified file. Download the file for another language that has 100%, so you can see the correct format.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote